Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The secret dairy of a dry cleaned trouser - The Price War

$3.50 is the normal price we would pay for a coffee. Far enough. Involved in this process are coffee beans, milk, a Batista, a coffee machine and a cup. It should take around 1 - 2 minutes to make. For $3.50, that’s a fair price.

$7 is the price drycleaning@work charge to dryclean a pair of trousers. That’s a fair price. But whats involved in drycleaning a pair of trousers? Firstly this price includes free pick up and delivery. So a driver and a van, firstly. The pants are then tagged. Tag and person to tag. They are then drycleaned. Drycleaning machine, solvent, 1 hour. They are the spotted for stains. Qualified and experience drycleaner/spotter, spotting chemicals. They are then pressed. Press, Experienced presser. Finally they are sorted, covered with plastice and delivered. Plastic, Van, Driver.

All that for just $7. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post.......
    you have genuine price for Dry cleaner pick up

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, here’s also the Drycleaner, btw you can also visit our website https://www.cottoncare.com.sg offering services in affordable prices. Keep it up!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete